Currently, solar energy generation is a highly valued renewable energy generation method. Use of engineering simulation software like CASPOC helps with the optimization of entire designs, whether it is a small-scale solar project or a large remote solar harvesting park.
The complete system (solar power + grid connection) can be modeled, from varying sunlight density to grid connection. Engineers can either work with a standard model or enter the specific features provided by the manufacturer.
CASPOC is the best solution for solar power systems analysis.
- Ideal solar model for first try
- Variable solar density and temperature
- Detailed solar model with characteristics from manufacturer
- Special models for single cell, or entire module
- Maximum Power Point (MPP) control
- Power electronics detailed on switching level
- Power electronics on system level
- Detailed simulation on micro-second level
- PQ control for grid connection
- Connection to a single phase or three phase grid
- System simulation to see the performance for a day or week, for varying sunlight density and temperature