Busbars Electromagnetic Analysis
INTEGRATED’s suite of CAE software products provides a complete toolbox to simulate Busbars and other power system components.
The main features of our software programs that can be applied to various aspects of Busbars design are:
- Magnetic, electric, eddy current and high frequency field solvers
- Mathematical Solver methods optimized for each particular application
- Self-Adaptive meshing plus optional user defined Element Weighting
- Direct import of models from CAD Partners including: Autodesk, PTC, Solid Edge and SolidWorks (also STEP, SAT and openNURBS (.3DM) import from general 3D CAD programs).
- Complete range of analysis results and visualization/export tools.
- Parametric utility for prototype testing and optimization
- API and Scripting for fast automated custom designs
- Partial Discharge (PD) Inception analysis
- Skin and proximity effects in conductors
- Magnetic force calculations
- Simulation of real world transient test conditions like lightning strikes
- Electric field calculations
- Transmission line parameters
- Effects of pollution layers, water droplets
- Thermal analysis