INDUCTO 3D program provides coupled electromagnetic and thermal field analyses in the 3D domain. The eddy current simulation capabilities of FARADAY are linked to the thermal analysis capabilities of CELSIUS to provide a complete solution for induction heating problems.
INDUCTO 3D can perform both transient and steady-state simulations. In addition, the FARADAY and CELSIUS modules can be used separately when coupled simulations are not required.
Using INDUCTO 3D designers can:
- Determine temperature distribution at all points within a workpiece
- Calculate effective resistance and reactance of induction coils
- Calculate total power requirements for induction heating systems
- Custom design coils to accommodate specific induction heating applications
- Design flux concentrators, magnetic shunts and electromagnetic shields
- Investigate effects of transient heating and cooling regimes