Network versions of INTEGRATED software periodically need to verify the licence with the server. In case of short-term network problems there is a wait period before it will interrupt analysis to give a licence error. Likewise the server expects to hear regularly from programs it has assigned a licence. After a certain time-out period the licence can be claimed by other programs. To control these time periods use a -t switch in the program shortcut.
To set this switch:
- point your mouse at the normal short-cut
- instead of left-clicking, right-click
- from the pop-up menu choose Properties
- in the Target box click at the end of the progam path …\ProgramName.exe
- add the switch so the location now looks like …\ProgramName.exe -t integer
The integer given is your requested time-out period in 10 minutes increments. For example, for “-t 4”, the time-out period will be 40 minutes.