Precision is key when analyzing beams and particles. For many engineers and scientists, the design of instruments involves challenges that can only be resolved with the support of CAE tools specifically prepared to handle their very own problems.
You will see how to:
- Use an optical axis feature and display results through scatter and contour plots
- Rebuild a field at different times for arbitrary time dependencies
- Smoothly import CAD geometry and use healing tools
- Select the field solver according to the nature of your model
- Write your scripting or our API for fast automated custom designs