Design of electromechanical equipment, such as motors and solenoids requires electromagnetic simulation software specifically designed for magnetic analysis which inherently includes coils and windings and the ability to do transient analysis. For design of sensors, magnetic shielding, or specific applications like NMR, very high accuracy of the field may be required.
Combined physics interacting with different solver technology provide the optimal solution for any electromagnetic or electrothermal problem.
Thanks to the parallelization of our programs (included in our packages at no extra cost) the solution speed is certainly a major benefit for the users of CAE software.
Analyze and model:
- Forces and torque in motors, magnetic bearings, magnetic couplings, as well as current carrying coils for loudspeakers and voice coil actuators, among others
- Field values vs position for Hall Effect sensors
- Flux linkage and induced voltage for Variable Reluctance sensors
- Particle trajectory analysis with steering and focusing magnets
- Optimized shapes of coils and pole pieces for electromagnets such as those used in MRI machines and magnetizing fixtures
- Transient analysis for “fast acting” devices