INTEGRATED’s suite of CAE software products provides a complete toolbox for designers of power system components.
- Programs that cover the range of physical systems including magnetic, electric, eddy current and high frequency field solvers
- Mathematical Solver methods optimized for each particular application
- Self-Adaptive meshing plus optional user defined Element Weighting for maximum accuracy of field solutions.
- Direct import of models from CAD Partners including: Autodesk, PTC, Solid Edge andSolidWorks (also STEP, SAT and openNURBS (.3DM) import from general 3D CAD programs).
- Complete range of analysis results and visualization/export tools.
- Parametric utility for prototype testing and optimization
- API and Scripting for fast automated custom designs
- Partial Discharge (PD) Inception analysis
- Skin and proximity effects in conductors
- Magnetic force calculations
- Simulation of real world transient test conditions like lightning strikes
- Electric field calculations
- Transmission line parameters
- Effects of pollution layers, water droplets
- Thermal analysis
Our software is the only clear choice for applications involving the modeling of space around the device: that is what we call “large open regions”.